The Atterbury-Muscatatuck Center for Complex Operations is the host Army National Guard site for the U.S. Special Operations Command Technical Experimentation 17-2. The event will be held at Muscatatuck Urban Training Center March 27-31, 2017, and the theme will be Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), Military Information Support Operations (MISO), and Human Performance.
The attached RFI is to solicit technology experimentation candidates from Research and Development (R&D) organizations, private industry, and academia for inclusion in future experimentation events coordinated by the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). The deadline for submission is December 7, 2016, and complete information can be found at:
The application flow is as follows:
- Company reviews the event RFI on FedBizOpps.gov using the link above.
- Company submits a Nomination Form NLT 1200 (noon) on 07 December.
- Participants will be notified of their invitation to attend approximately 3-5 weeks prior to the event.
- Once notified, the company must register for the event.
- The TE final schedule will be released 2-4 weeks prior to the event.
Unfortunately, there is only about a week and a half before nomination forms are due – so short suspense.
If you have any questions, please call Joanna below:
Joanna Bryant Caplette
Director of Economic Development
Atterbury Muscatatuck Center for Complex Operations