Stryke Industries, a highly specialized business development firm, is excited to announce its newest client, Hentz Manufacturing. Stryke Industries manages as part of Hentz Manufacturing’s team a coherent strategy of business development actions from research and development, capture planning, customer engagement, contract/proposal writing through product delivery. Hentz Manufacturing is a highly experienced, well-known textile company in Fort Wayne that serves a broad portfolio of different military clients. Bob Hinty, their CEO stated “For years, we’ve been supporting our service men and women overseas by teaming with great companies stateside to design and build what the warfighter needs. It’s an honor to know what we produce right here in Fort Wayne is making a difference abroad.” Van Flamion, President of Stryke Industries stated “Hentz Manufacturing is a great match for Stryke Industries. Stryke is committed to teaming with companies that are driven to provide only the finest services possible for our men and women serving in uniform; what Bob Hinty and his Team achieves, is exactly that. We expect to educate the military on all of the great capabilities Hentz Manufacturing has. So often, many in the United States only look abroad for textile work while the finest capability rests in our own back yard – that’s Hentz Manufacturing.” Questions on this release can be sent to email@example.com or call 260-407-1755.
- You’re invited – INForm SBIR/STTR Series – Feb 28th February 21, 2024
- NDIA Greater Indiana Chapter Meeting November 21, 2023
- Tomorrow: Join us for the 2023 NIDIA Holiday Event November 7, 2023
- Join us TODAY for Building and Joining Partnerships to Win Government Contracts at Parkview Field August 29, 2023
- Next Week: Building and Joining Partnerships to Win Government Contracts & Baseball game July 10, 2023