NIDIA Members, please join us on our annual tour program, this time at the Air Force Research Labs in Dayton Ohio. Bill Harrison the Director of Small Business at AFRL presented to us last October at our fall mega conference on a host of opportunities that NIDIA Companies can participate in. This is your opportunity to see AFRL real time and decide if doing business with AFRL is right for you.
- Depart: 6:30am from the NIIC; 3201 Stellhorn Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46814
- Tour: 9am to 3pm tour AFRL (lunch included)
- Return: 5:30pm at the NIIC
- Seats Available: 29 Total
- Tour Guide: Matt Konkler, the Executive Director of the National Center for Complex Operations (NCCO); questions email him at: email@example.com
- Eventbrite Link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/nidia-air-force-research-lab-afrl-tour-tickets-25426426125
- Attachment: Please note of the $898M of business conducted with small business at AFRL last year, only $750K came to Allen County with only $6.5M overall to Indiana. We are as close to AFRL as we are to Indianapolis; lets reverse this trend!
- Cost: As always, NIDIA Tours are FREE for current members.