Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division (NSWC Crane) is excited to be hosting its Advanced Planning Briefings for Industry (APBI) meeting on 1 April 2015 at the WestGate Academy. This year’s theme is “Collaborating for Innovative, Lasting Solutions”. The purpose of the APBI meeting is to provide industry and academia with information on future NSWC Crane technology efforts, requirements, potential contract opportunities, and how to do business with NSWC Crane. The APBI forum provides presentation and discussion on how industry/academia and NSWC Crane can collaborate and build thriving partnerships to ensure future Warfighter success. The meeting will include presentations from senior leadership covering the three mission focus areas: Electronic Warfare, Special Missions, and Strategic Missions. Additional information and registration link is available at http://www.crane-apbi.com/. Date & Time: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 Onsite Registration: 0700 – 0800 Meeting: 0800 – 1600 Location: WestGate Academy Conferencing & Training Center 13598 East WestGate Drive Odon, IN 47562 Cost & Registration: There is no cost to attend this meeting; however, registration is required
- NDIA Greater Indiana Chapter Meeting November 21, 2023
- Tomorrow: Join us for the 2023 NIDIA Holiday Event November 7, 2023
- Join us TODAY for Building and Joining Partnerships to Win Government Contracts at Parkview Field August 29, 2023
- Next Week: Building and Joining Partnerships to Win Government Contracts & Baseball game July 10, 2023
- Invitation NIDIA Pop-Up Networking Mix & Mingle Fun May 12, 2023
Upcoming NIDIA Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.