The Northeast Indiana Defense Industry Association, NIDIA, is excited to announce its 2015 Board of Directors. The Chairman of the Board, David Augustine stated “As we go into the future and significantly grow our defense industry in Northeast Indiana, we need to have the best and brightest leading the way — this group of seasoned executives will make that happen!”
THE NIDIA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- David Augustine, Stryke Industries, Chairman
- Joe Peters, USSI, Vice Chairman
- Scott Maddox, Riverside Manufacturing, Treasurer
- Rich Howard, Raytheon
- Pete Thiel, Exelis
- Bob Hoffman, BAE
- Jeff Uhey, AM General
- Chris Straw, Team Quality Services
- Eric Grotness, PHD Inc.
- Van Gardner, GCG Industries
- Ed Hendler, Auburn Gear
- Stacey Smith, Prairie Quest
- Gil Perry, Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
All of our NIDIA members are invited to attend the 19 March NIDIA Membership / Steering Committee Meeting held at the Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (NIIC) at 8am. This event is designed to address the issues and concerns of our NIDIA members. And please “save the date” for the 17 April NIDIA Mega Conference – sign up details will be sent out in the near future. Please visit www.nidiaonline.org for further details.