The Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) is asking for businesses to provide input to a survey, at the link below, concerning the impact of COVID-19. While the URL states “small biz,” they are seeking responses from businesses of all sizes. Each business only needs to submit one response. The IEDC will keep the survey open until Tuesday
When stay-at-home orders are lifted, you’ll need to be ready to keep your customers and employees safe from COVID-19. Now is the time to start mapping out what a healthy reopening will look like at your business:
- How might you implement distancing measures?
- Would employees or customers need to wear face masks?
- Are there cleaning procedures that could help prevent the spread of the virus?
Join Greater Fort Wayne Inc. for “Roadmap to a Healthy Reopening”, a series of FREE webinars that will help you think through the procedures and protocols to consider implementing. Presented by Greater Fort Wayne Inc. and the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership and led by doctors from Parkview Health and the Allen County Department of Health, each session is tailored to be industry-specific:
- Manufacturing/Warehousing: Thursday, April 30 at 9 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Restaurants/Hospitality: Thursday, April 30 at 11 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Retail: Thursday, April 30 at 1 p.m. (REGISTER)
- Other/Small Business: Thursday, April 30 at 3 p.m. (REGISTER)
- Professional Services/Office: Friday, May 1 at 9 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Personal Services/Real Estate: Friday, May 1 at 11 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Religious Organizations: Friday, May 1 at 1 p.m. (REGISTER)
- Schools/Education: Monday, May 4 at 1:00 p.m. (REGISTER)
The State of Indiana is seeking companies to provide Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). The kinds of equipment and associated specifications are provided in the file linked below. Luke Bosso is the first point of contact for the State of Indiana’s procurement of goods such as gowns, masks, and shields.
If your company is able to provide this type of equipment, please contact Luke directly – his contact information is below:
SVP, Chief of Staff
Indiana Economic Development Corporation
1 North Capitol Avenue, Suite 700
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Here are some informational documents prepared by the office of Senator Mike Braun:
Please find guidance from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security regarding critical infrastructure during shutdowns below: