SENATOR TODD YOUNG & THE NATIONAL DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION (INDIANA CHAPTER)
invite leaders of small and medium-sized Hoosier companies interested in learning more about national security-related opportunities to work with the federal government and compete for federal contracts to attend:
National Security and Federal Contracting Networking Summit
When: September 10, 2018 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Where: Stout Army Air Field in Indianapolis
Presenters from federal entities will discuss their organizations, what they do, and how Indiana companies can work with them. Hoosiers will then have an opportunity to network one-on-one with the federal representatives—asking questions, introducing their companies, and exploring opportunities.
Presenters will include representatives from the:
- Small Business Administration (SBA);
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA); z United States Marine Corps (USMC);
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID);
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC); and
- Indiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Additional presenters expected
Attendees need to provide their name, company, and email address. Attendees should bring business cards and copies of your company’s capability statement. This event is exclusively for leaders of Indiana-based companies.