The following event is FREE for NIDIA members, simply enter the promo code “NIDIA” when getting your tickets!
Growing Your Business IN Defense
Entering and Enhancing DoD Contracting
The Northeast Indiana Defense Industry Association, in collaboration with Indiana’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center, invites Northeast Indiana business leaders to join “Growing Your Business IN Defense” at 5 p.m. on Aug. 12, at Parkview Field, 1301 Ewing St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
During this event, business leaders will hear from a panel of leading industry experts regarding details on government contracting for Northeast Indiana businesses, followed by networking, dinner and a TinCaps baseball game.
The expert panel will include:
- Matt Burkett – Deputy for Small Business Programs at Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane
- Brooke Pyne – Director for The Strategic & Spectrum Missions Advanced Resilient Trusted Systems (S2MARTS) OTA contracting vehicle
- Mike Dodd – University Program Director at Indiana University for the National Security Innovation Network (NSIN)
- Bob Warner – Procurement Specialist at Indiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
With additional information from:
- Gene Jones – Senior Services Manager of Cybersecurity and Defense at Purdue Manufacturing Extension Project (MEP)
- 5-6:30 p.m. – Expert Panel Discussion
- 6:30 – Networking and dinner
- 7:05 – First pitch
Tickets are FREE for NIDIA members (enter promo code “NIDIA” at checkout) or $25 per ticket for non NIDIA members and includes the panel discussion, dinner buffet and TinCaps baseball game.
If you work in the defense space, are considering expanding into that space or are simply interested in learning more about this incredibly important area of our regional economy, please join NIDIA and PTAC for this defense industry event.