When stay-at-home orders are lifted, you’ll need to be ready to keep your customers and employees safe from COVID-19. Now is the time to start mapping out what a healthy reopening will look like at your business:
- How might you implement distancing measures?
- Would employees or customers need to wear face masks?
- Are there cleaning procedures that could help prevent the spread of the virus?
Join Greater Fort Wayne Inc. for “Roadmap to a Healthy Reopening”, a series of FREE webinars that will help you think through the procedures and protocols to consider implementing. Presented by Greater Fort Wayne Inc. and the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership and led by doctors from Parkview Health and the Allen County Department of Health, each session is tailored to be industry-specific:
- Manufacturing/Warehousing: Thursday, April 30 at 9 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Restaurants/Hospitality: Thursday, April 30 at 11 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Retail: Thursday, April 30 at 1 p.m. (REGISTER)
- Other/Small Business: Thursday, April 30 at 3 p.m. (REGISTER)
- Professional Services/Office: Friday, May 1 at 9 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Personal Services/Real Estate: Friday, May 1 at 11 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Religious Organizations: Friday, May 1 at 1 p.m. (REGISTER)
- Schools/Education: Monday, May 4 at 1:00 p.m. (REGISTER)